Have you ever been curious about coloured contact lenses? They say curiosity kills the cat and it killed me! hehehe….. I took a deep breath and decided to try Alcon’s FreshLook ColourBlends contact lenses on and see how it looked like on me
It really “eye-catching” ain’t it even on brochure those sparking shimmering eyes batting at you. So my curiosity told me to go for something more subtle so that I don’t scare those around me when they look at me in the eyes.
FreshLook ColorBlends contact lens range by Ciba Vision, which is currently known as Alcon Vision Care
Amidst a choice 12 colours available, I opted for the Gray. My natural eye color is brown thus I wonder how does the gray has it effect on my natural eye colour.
natural eye colour
Aish the pics turn out blur when I enlarge the eye area thus one look you see it more like black but I can assure you it’s brown, that’s my natural eye colour.
Spot any difference now? Scroll up and back down a bit to spot the difference. Yeah yeah, immediate difference with the FreshLook ColourBlends in Gray. My right eye seemed lighter in shade and bigger now heh….
And now both eyes are with FreshLook ColourBlends in Gray. Ain’t my “not alive” eyes suddenly became “very much alive” now, best part I love that it made my eyes looked sparkler and bigger!!
Are you curious already to give it a try? Some facts about Alcon FreshLook ColourBlends :
- Contain a 3-in-1 Colour Technology; meaning it blends 3 colours into one to create the most natural, subtle eye colour change
- From the diagram above, you notice that it contains a unique starburst pattern which blends the coloured ring seamlessly into the iris
This is how my pair of FreshLook ColourBlends in Gray looks like. A real beauty on its own.
Noticed the Outer Starburst, Primary Colour and Inner Starburst?
Bigger sparkler eyes. Inset : enlarged and noticed the colour?
So what does this means to my curiosity?
- First it felt comfortable, I don’t feel as tho I’m wearing any contact lenses at all. Thus moisture is sufficient for me. I wore it for 8 hours.
- Easy to put on and take off. I didn’t have any struggle with the lenses.
- Vision was crystal clear. With the 3-in-1 Colour Technology of Outer Starburst, Primary Colour and Inner Starburst, I didn’t see any shadow whatsoever during my time wearing it.
- Love how it enhances my eyes to be bigger and sparkler. From the picture above my usual “sepet” eyes became bigger
- Love the reaction when a friend look closer and directly into your eyes and say “Hey, you seem different today. Your eyes your eyes….. and it became a subject on its own
- Definite an “eye puller” and a great “accessory” to have during functions, events and dinner.
12 colours to choose from for naturally beautiful dark or light eyes. I’m definitely keeping a few on hand for that special occasion! It’s catered for those with or without vision correction. The RRP is RM84.00. Look out for it at your usual eye care professional during your next shopping trip.
As the world leader in eye care, and the second largest division of the Novartis Group, Alcon Vision Care is committed to advancing innovation and addressing unmet patient needs for patients around the world.
For more information and queries, you may contact Alcon at +603 7880 0650.
Images without life-muses.com watermark was taken from Alcon